- Looking for a change?
- Tired of your current work arrangements?
- Would you like to join a boutique family/team?
- Looking for an attractive salary?
If you answered yes to any one of the above, it's time to contact Cairns Leading Real Estate!
We are currently seeking an efficient, enthusiastic, Full-Time Property Manager for the responsibility of managing a residential based portfolio. Your customer service and great communication skills will shine as you undertake this dynamic and exciting role. Our portfolio is expanding quickly and the role is available now.
Cairns Leading Real Estate is a highly regarded real estate brand and provides so much more than just a workplace. We are a team-focused agency dedicated to building a culture of excellence. Be inspired and supported to achieve your best, while working in a fun, collaborative and high-performing environment.
- Manage all aspects of the assigned property portfolio
- Inspections, property maintenance, manage leases, vacates
- Rent arrears, arranging contractors, invoices
- Maintain a positive, productive relationship with landlords.
- Maintain a good relationship with tenants.
- Full responsibility of looking after each property as if it's your own.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Current Real Estate Certificate and Driver’s License
- Proven work experience as a Property Manager
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Organised and great time management skills
- Competency in office and relevant databases and software
What we're offering:
- Above award Salary
- Full-time role
The position is available for immediate start. If you have the skills and experience to apply, then we want to hear from you!
For more information and to apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com